Followers

August 1, 2013

August Goals

Wow ~ it appears that I haven't posted my goals since August of last year!  Totally dropped that one...  but time to pick it back up I think!

We have houseguests for most of August so I think I'll keep them simple. 

Stitch & finish Prairie Schooler Exchange for Aug 15 mail date
Complete border on Log Cabin Granny
Work on organizing crap craft room
Finish Promise Me & price out framing
Finish motifs for Pineapple Squares Throw (currently on #8)
 
I've listed them in the order that I would prefer to complete them in - but to be honest, I'm completely hooked (ha!) on the Pineapple Squares...  it's definitely been the project that calls my name lately. 
 
{pic from instagram}
 

We'll see how close I come to meeting my goals... have you set any?

8 comments:

Home Meadows said...

Your pineapple squares are really pretty and it's going to be a gorgeous throw. Looking forward to watching your progress. Heather

Parsley said...

I love your squares! I can see why you are enjoying creating them.

Melanie said...

These are great! I love them. I can see why you are hooked.

Brigitte said...

So very lovely, your pineapple squares. I'm sure that you will realize this goal, lol.
No, I usually don't set goal, sometimes I try but I never stick to them, lol.

Laura said...

I love those pineapple squares! They're so pretty and fun. xoxo

Marie said...

The pineapple squares are wonderful but look a bit difficult to make, for me that is!

I have way too many WIPs...my goal list would be endless!
Good luck on reaching your goals.

Pumpkin said...

They seem quite reasonable but then again, I don't know how busy you'll be. Can't wait to see your afghan when it's finished :)

Eileen Chrisjohn said...

Love your pineapple squares! I would love to see this when it is finished.

((Hugs))
Eileen