Followers

August 21, 2013

HoE Prairie Schooler Exchange from Carol

Late last week I received this stunner of an ornament from Carol in the latest HoE ornament exchange.  Carol chose an oldie, but a goodie, from 1988.  Best thing about Prairie Schooler is that classic look, they never get old :)
 

 
And look at the lovely personalization on the back too!  Thank you Carol, it will be treasured!
 
I'll share my exchange when it arrives at its destination ~ unfortunately I misjudged the time that having houseguests would take out of my schedule and was late on the mailing deadline.  My fingers are crossed that it wings its way there quickly!

10 comments:

meggie said...

It's lovely, I like Santa's yellow coat (:

Catherine said...

Beautiful finish ~ I love the back!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Carol did a beautiful job you're so lucky to receive her ornament!

Home Meadows said...

Very pretty and the personalization is lovely. Heather

Parsley said...

Wonderful ornie!

Melissa said...

Such a cute ornament and beautifully finished!

valerie said...

What a great ornie from Carol! The finishing on it is perfect!

Brigitte said...

Ps Santas always make great ornaments. I love yours, a great gift from Carol.

Mii Stitch said...

A nice exchange, the ornament you've received is lovely :)

Pumpkin said...

Carol did a beautiful job! I love how she personalized it for you :)