Followers

August 28, 2013

Lately I've been...

Enjoying...

some beautiful flowers given to me from a friend, "just because".


Organizing...

and trying to achieve peace in my home, with what seems like the simplest of things, but it's working!


Stashing...

some beautiful finishing supplies, via Nancy, who by the way provides the best customer service I've ever had.


I've been doing a wee bit of stitching on Butterfly Ballerina Blue the last few evenings, but no exciting progress as of yet.  And since I'm waiting for my latest exchange to reach its recipient and I can't show you that, I thought I'd share some of the little things that have been making me smile lately.

What has made you smile lately?

7 comments:

Home Meadows said...

Hi Cole, looks like you are keeping busy. Isn't it nice to receive flowers "just because". Enjoy the rest of your week. Heather

Catherine said...

Ooohhh....lovely flowers ~ I haven't had "just because" flowers in a long time ~ might have to do something about that!

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely flowers and new stash.

Chris said...

Lovely flowers and stash. Not sure what you are doing with the funky tape???

Tatkis said...

I like your new stash addition :)

Hugs,
Tatyana

Melanie said...

Ahhh! I love Nancy's stuff. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Brigitte said...

Getting organized also makes me smile and feel great. Getting up in the morning and thinking about all the lovely things I will be doing during the day is a very moment of the day.