Followers

September 5, 2013

September Goals...

Almost one week into September already...  kids are back in school and settling in, and back on the ice for hockey as well.  Looking at the calendar it's definitely a full month but it seems to be how we roll around here :)

Before I get on to this month's goals, let's see how last month went.

Stitch & finish Prairie Schooler Exchange for Aug 15 mail date - finished, but unfortunately late :(
Complete border on Log Cabin Granny - no, didn't touch it
Work on organizing crap craft room - a little bit, I at least know where most things are now!
Finish Promise Me & price out framing - not one little stitch
Finish motifs for Pineapple Squares Throw (currently on #8) - finished #8, progress on #9

So, not a very crafty month in terms of meeting goals.  Having houseguests took more out of me than I thought it would apparently!  I did a bit of stitching on my HAED, and selected my ornament for the next exchange.  I would have made much more progress on the Pineapple Squares motifs, but I lost my crochet hook during a camping trip so didn't get to work on it at all during 3 days away (and I probably would have finished them all too!).

So, what's the plans for September??

Stitch & finish HoE Runners Up Ornament Exchange
Work on border on Log Cabin Granny (want to be completed by Thanksgiving in October)
Finish motifs for Pineapple Squares Throw (currently on #9)
Make progress on Promise Me & Butterfly Ballerina Blue
Work on organizing crap craft room

Let's see how we do this month, shall we?

I'm still waiting for my Prairie Schooler exchange to reach it's destination, and will share it as soon as I have word that it's at it's new home...  I am totally in love with how this ornament turned out, and may need to stitch it for myself yet too!

And because no post seems to be complete without a picture ~ here's a quick keychain we made this morning for my boy before he left for school, to hold his very first house key...

 
A very quick & easy keychain, and fun too! 
 
Thanks for stopping by my space here, Happy Thursday to you!


7 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

Good luck with your September goals

Tatkis said...

It is such a great idea to write goals... I don't usually :)

Good luck with September goals!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Chris said...

I love the key fob for you son.
I hope that you have a great progress on your project goals this month. I have given up on mine :)
Hugs!

Melanie said...

Good luck with your September goals. :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

I wish you better luck with your September goals!

Pumpkin said...

Good luck with your September goals!

Ahhhh, what would we do without Duct Tape? ROFL!

Erica said...

I really need to start writing my goals down. I usually try to keep them in my mind and always end up forgetting a few. I have a couple sewing projects and a crochet sweater on my agenda for this month. :)