Followers

November 2, 2013

Runners Up Exchange ~ Sent & Received!

This week I received my latest exchange piece from the Hooked on Exchanging group ~ the Runner's Up Exchange.  We were to stitch either Just Nan, Little House Needleworks or Country Cottage Needleworks ornaments for our partners.

Here's the ornament I received from Linda


Linda stitched me Hometown Holiday - My House from LHN.  She did a beautiful job and I love the personalization she did!  Thank you Linda, this will look beautiful on my tree this year!

I received Karen's name this round and this is what I chose to stitch for her:


Little House Needleworks ~ Winter's Sampler
JCS 2009 Ornament Issue
32ct Edinburgh Linen & DMC



I hope you enjoy it Karen!

10 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Lovely ornaments sent and received.

Catherine said...

Such sweet pieces!

Anna van Schurman said...

Both are so cute!

Chris said...

Wonderful exchange pieces!

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely ornaments.

♥ Nia said...

Both lovely :)

Mii Stitch said...

Both ornaments are lovely pieces :)

Melanie said...

Very nice! I just love the personal touch on the back, too. :)

Brigitte said...

Both exchange gifts look so beautiful.

Tatkis said...

Wonderful exchange!

Hugs,
Tatyana