Followers

December 26, 2013

Halloween Ornament Exchange for Jayne

**It seems that I drafted this post earlier this month and never hit publish!  I hope you had a very Merry Christmas with some holiday cheer & lots of memories made with your loved ones!  I'm hoping to post more regularly in the New Year, I always have the best of intentions and it seems like life just keeps getting in the way...  Anyways, Happy Holidays with lots of love from my home to yours.  May 2014 bring you your best year yet! xo 

I saw on the HoE blog that Jayne received the Halloween ornament I stitched for her.


Double Double by Lizzie*Kate
2013 JCS Halloween Special Issue
32ct Mushroom Lugana & recommended DMC


As soon as I  saw this pattern I knew it would be on my list of items to stitch quickly!  When the posting went up on the HoE board for a perpetual Halloween exchange I signed up without hesitation, with fingers crossed that my exchange partner would be a Lizzie*Kate fan.

I noticed when taking the pictures that I missed stitching the witches waistline!  Oh well, I still think it's a cute stitch, waistline completed or not ;o)

8 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

The ornament is darling and I wouldn't have noticed her waistline if you hadn't mentioned it. Super cute!

Brigitte said...

A sweet little witch, even without the waist line, lol.

Chris said...

Very cute finish!!

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely finish.

Dani - tkdchick said...

great exchange!

Melanie said...

Oh goodness! Ha. I wouldn't have noticed her waist without you pointing it out. We've ALL been there. Still cute as a button. :)

Catherine said...

So cute!

Gillie said...

I did the same with a halo on an angel, only one of the two was truly angelic!