Followers

June 30, 2014

SFS2014 ~ June

Well, look at that!  It's time for another Stitch from Stash update already!

I splurged this month, for the first time this year. I stopped in at my LNS for one color I was missing for Butterfly Ballerina Blue and they were having a sale for their 30th anniversary... Who can resist a sale! So here's a pic of this months stash acquisitions.


And the total spend was $25.78.  And lucky me, we were given an exemption this month, so my $0.78 over budget was "free"! ;o)

This month didn't have any stitching action to show, I don't think I crossed one single x since my last post. I've been working on my knitting, and finished a crochet shawl for my girl, an exact duplicate of the one in my last post. I love it when my kidlets make special requests for something... I'm very grateful that they appreciate handwork and actually will wear things I make them, usually anyways!

We've been spending a lot of time at the ball diamonds lately, both kids are winding up their seasons over the next week. We have a potential 15 games between tomorrow and next Saturday!  My fingers are crossed that we get that many because that will mean they'll likely medal in both city playoffs & provincials!  Fingers are crossed for some good weather and some good ball!

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

Brigitte said...

You are right, who can resist a sale. That's even mor difficult than to resist a normal stash therapy from time to time, lol. BUt what you got in the sale was very nice new stash.

stitchersanon said...

Sales are there for a reason....to be used rofl. I love your new stash: gorgeous xx

Pull the other thread said...

Lovely new stash.

EvalinaMaria said...

Congrats on the new stash!

Annie said...

Getting new stash is as much fun as stitching and even better when it's on sale. Enjoy!

Carol said...

Great deal on that new stash!! Best of luck to the kids in their baseball seasons :)

Angela P said...

Love the color of the Linen that you bought! Sales can be a wonderful thing :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great new stash but then new stash is always great!!!