Followers

July 22, 2014

FO: A Ribbed Infinity Scarf

Recently I finished my first knitting project after my Knitting 101 class I took in May. I love, love, love this simple ribbed scarf! 



Ribbed Infinity Scarf
Cascade Yarns Pacific
Colorway: #66, Teal Heather
Needles: 5mm

The pattern is a basic 2x2 rib scarf, which I seamed together at the ends to make an infinity scarf, which I know I'll wear a lot more. 

This is the first time I used this yarn, and I think I've got a little crush on it!  It's so nice and quite soft for an acrylic blend.  

This scarf will keep me so warm at the rink this winter, I can't wait!!  Well, maybe I can ;o)

4 comments:

Angela P said...

Congrats on a lovely finish :)

Brigitte said...

Very cool, your new scarf.

Anna van Schurman said...

What a pretty color. Very nice!

Melanie said...

Very nice! :)