Followers

September 26, 2014

Halloween Exchange for Lillie

I received a lovely email from Lillie letting me know that she received the Halloween ornament I sent to her in a recent exchange.
 
 
Ghosts
JCS 2014 Halloween Special Issue
32ct Queen Anne's Lace
DMC as charted
Victorian Motto Shoppe ribbon
 
Here's a couple of close ups of the front & back of the ornament.  I especially love how the back turned out...  I didn't have a piece of fabric wide enough to complete the backing so I stitched two pieces together and left the frayed edge showing. 
 

 
Lillie, I'm glad you like the ornament, it was a fun one to stitch!
 
Happy Friday!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

What a wonderful Halloween ornament! I love the design. And what a great idea regarding the back!
Take care.

Anna van Schurman said...

Cute!

wranglerkate said...

Love this! And the finish is wonderful - very clever. Thanks for sharing.

Pull the other thread said...

Lovely finish. You did a really great job finishing it off. Well done.

Carol said...

That is so cute, Nicole--really great way of doing the back, too :)

Melanie said...

Very cute! :)

Lillie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lillie said...

Thank you so much Nicole. I love it to bits :D :D :D

Lillie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.