Followers

September 27, 2014

Pumpkins for Pumpkin

 
Cathey, you are very much missed in my world.  I'm greater to have "known" you, even though I never had the privilege of sitting down and sharing a cup of coffee and some stitchy time with you.  You gave so much to others and I'm so thankful to have been a recepient of a wee bit of that kindness.  Your "ROFL!!" and "LOL!!" comments never failed to make me smile and I miss them more than I thought possible.  The Walking Dead is returning soon and I think of you and our emails debating about what's going to happen next week, every time I sit down to watch with some stitching in hand.

 

{source}

Happy Blogoversary!  Rest easy my friend. 

2 comments:

Christina said...

Beautiful words. I miss Cathey very much too. X

Daffycat said...

<3