Followers

September 28, 2014

SFS2014 ~ August/September

I missed my SFS update for last month... We were on holidays for the last week of August and then getting ready for back to school and back to hockey... Phew! Honestly, I'm exhausted lol :)

So, my update is for the two months... And I spent $36.63 between both. My stash enhancement is here, minus a bit of fabric that I've stashed away already!


I'm looking forward to working on my first Mill Hill bead kit, it looks like a lot of fun, but definitely not a project that I can drag around with me! 

I'm hoping to be updating a little more (three posts in three days!), I have a fee more things to share. But for now, I wish you all a wonderful week ahead!  I'm hoping our weather will stay nice for a while longer, we got a taste of snow a couple weeks ago and I sure don't want that back for a while yet!!!

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

I also missed my SFS update in August, but as I didn't spend anything it didn't matter.
Great new magazines that you bought.I think I have to have that Halloween one as well. Well done on the SFS challenge.

Angela P said...

Great stash report :) I adore the Mill Hill kit, it's so cute!