Followers

October 10, 2014

HoE Halloween Exchange from Melissa

I received my Halloween exchange from Melissa in today's mail.

Melissa chose to stitch me a design from Lizzie*Kate and finished it beautifully.  I love this piece!

Thank you Melissa!!


It's Thanksgiving here this weekend and so we have a long weekend with a lot of hockey to watch and I'm preparing to cook my very first turkey!  It's hard to believe that I've manage to go almost 38 years without cooking one...  keep your fingers crossed for me that it all turns out ok ;o)

8 comments:

Brigitte said...

A lovely exchange gift that you received.
Good luck with your turkey.

Christina said...

Gulp... I've never cooked a turkey either! Good luck. Hope you have a back-up plan! Lol. Your ornie is lovely. I love the chequered pattern at the bottom.

Carol said...

What a cute gift!! And I hope your turkey turns out well :)

Melanie said...

Very cute! :)
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!

stitchersanon said...

Gorgeous. Happy Thanksgiving!

Mii Stitch said...

Wonderful ornament!!

Trina said...

Love the finish! I am finally doing some Halloween stitching this year. I hope they turn out just as great! Great job!

stitchersanon said...

I cook turkey all the time: dont show it fear! That's the trick rofl. A beautiful ornie, super cute.