Followers

November 8, 2014

Autumn Exchange Received

I participated in an Autumn Exchange with the HoE group and received my piece from Kim.


It`s a fun piece and is making autumn last a little longer since we woke up to snow this morning!!

I actually received this piece in late October, but have had a lot going on in our life and had been delayed in finishing and mailing my piece so I wouldn't allow myself to open it until I had my piece in the mail.  Thank you Kim as it was well worth the wait, and made me smile after a rough patch :)

Wishing you a fabulous weekend and hope you're staying warm...  I have a feeling that we will stay in frozen temperatures now till spring!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Hello

Just found your blog.
What a lovely gift!
Your blog is so nice to read x

Mii Stitch said...

Sweet little model!!

Melanie said...

Awww, that's super cute! :)