Followers

November 14, 2014

Practical Knitting

It seems like since I learned how to implement the terms knit and purl earlier this year, there's one thing that has been a constant on the needles.  I love, and I mean LOVE, handknit dishcloths, and am determined that I will have a drawer full of them.  


And I believe this will be accomplished in no time at all actually.  I have a nice little stash of cotton yarn that is calling my name, just waiting to be turned into something useful.  I also have many hours at the rink ahead of me to achieve this.


I think this look that Mary, my feisty little feline, has here is actually a warning to my loved ones...  you all may find yourself becoming the owners of your own drawer full of handknit dishcloths this holiday season.  I sure hope you like them just as much as I do.

3 comments:

CalamityJr said...

I agree with you completely, so if your loved ones aren't interested you can adopt me!

Carol said...

Such beautiful colors in your dishcloths and oh, what a pretty kitty :)

Angela P said...

I love knitted dishcloths too :) They are so easy and quick to knit! It's fun too :)