Followers

November 2, 2014

SFS2014 ~ October

This month`s stash enhancement was something that I just couldn`t walk away from...  the new JCS Ornament issue!  And then I also snatched up a large piece of 32ct Mushroom Lugana, it`s my favorite fabric to stitch on and it seems like my LNS just can`t keep it in stock, so I have to grab some whenever I see it :)

Total spend...  $46.98

We received  a $50 exemption to be used before the rest of the year, so I think I`d like to use it now! :D


Thank you Mel for hosting the SFS challenge this year!  I think it`s been good for me to track my spending and be more aware of it.  I don`t know if I`ve been actually spending less or not, but am definitely more thoughtful when purchasing!


3 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Great stash you got. Well done on sticking to your budget.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

That fabric looks awesome. One of my goals for 2015 is to put myself on a stitching stash diet!

Angela P said...

Great new stash!