Followers

December 30, 2014

The Holiday Handmades :: For Chance

Merry Christmas! Even if it's a little late...  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas celebrating with your loved ones.

Our grandson is a Ninja Turtle lover, especially Raphael.  So when I stumbled across this image on Pinterest, it was immediately added to my Ravelry projects and off to the yarn stash I went to pull out the necessary supplies.  Lo and behold, I had everything I needed...  even the safety eyes (which I've never used until now).  Imagine that!

This little fellow quickly took shape, and I am so, so pleased with how he turned out.  May I introduce you to Raphael?
 

 
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
Pattern by Nichole's Nerdy Knots {Ravelry link}
Stash yarn
 
And I think Chance was pleased to meet him too! 
 
 
 
Be back soon with the rest of the handmades. And since it likely won't be tomorrow ~ Happy New Year!  I wish you a happy and prosperous 2015!

5 comments:

Shebafudge said...

That is SO cute! Love it. x

Angela P said...

A super cute finish! Happy New Year :)

Melissa said...

That is an awesome Ninja turtle! There is one happy boy holding him!

Happy New Year!

Melanie said...

Sooooooooooo cute!!! :)

Brigitte said...

Happy New Year! What a wonderful gift you made for Chance. And he is soooo pleased with it :)