Followers

February 24, 2015

SFS2015A ~ February



Boy, oh boy, these Stitch from Stash updates have been easy peasy for me, and there's good news and bad news because of that...

Month: February
Spent: $0 ~ the good news!
Earned: $0 ~ the bad news :(

Again this month, I haven't stitched at all... not one little x.  I've been looking at it, and thinking about it a lot.  Especially since I was gifted some amazing stitching stash from an aging friend of the family who can no longer do the craft she loves.  I will have to do a post to share exactly how amazing this gift was.  And how she made me cry when she gave it all to me.

But this month has been busy in so many other ways... and besides spending so many of my waking hours at work since tax season and filing deadlines are approaching, there's been some fun stuff around here too.

In the past month we've...

Celebrated my baby's 12th Birthday ::

 
Was surprised at the office with a treat ::

 
Knitted up some Valentine's for my little people ::
 
 
 Participated in Ethan's 4th Hair Massacure with a month of pink hair and a head shave (fundraising over $1,100!) ::


Visited too many hockey arenas to count ::

 
Hopefully the next month will be filled with so much more of the same. Oh, and maybe a little stitching too ;o)

4 comments:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Is that an edible arrangement--looks delish! Beautiful hearts and valentines

valerie said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy but that things are good! Good job to Ethan on his fundraising!

Melanie said...

Yep! Looks like a busy month to me. You're off the hook for not doing any stitching. ;)

Good for Ethan for participating again. He rocks!

Brigitte said...

Well done on the challenge.
Ethan was doing great on the fundraising.